• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with house placing bug/glitch, please

G

Hi all!

Scenario: I'm at an IDOC, of a keep or castle.
The house falls, and I am unable to place, because the back half of the building (the part that was off of my screen), is blocking. It's not just that I see it... when I run back, I am unable to move through it. No one else on the screen sees this, and everyone else is able to move through it.

Logging in and out won't fix it. I have to restart the client to fix it.
It has happened on both of my computers.
Is there something in the options/settings that I'm missing?
If there's already a post about this, I can't find it

This is on Siege, BTW.

I could really use some help, since a client restart obviously isn't conducive to successful IDOC placement.

Thank you!!!

G

if you visited another shard lately? house layering and fractional parts appear to me if i've been on another shard prior and seen that area. Have to restart comp to clear it.