• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP with Guild Leadership Change

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been almost 3 monthhs since I started this. Im not sure if its KR or just no one in EA can get this thing to change. My guild leader quit over a year ago. Theres only 7 people in the guild who play anymore...all of them my characters. We voted and nothing happened. So we un-voted and voted someone different...nothing happened...so we brought in another player...voted again..nothing. I am the only emissary that palyes...everyone else thats voting is a member. Why cant I get this to work right? Is it maybe something to do with KR? I have e-mailed uo bugs and EA 3 times....I just keep getting their surveys and links to what to do, which I have already tried. ANYONE with any suggestions would so much appreciated.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I somehow managed to overthrow the GM (absent) by promoting other memebers... but I don't remember exactly how I did it.
The guild was at the time 2 accounts each (his and mine) and one of his chars was a guildmaster.