• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with file location?

Meshak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's been a long time. I'm trying to set up UO Assist with the client. I downloaded both versions, both legacy and enhanced to whatever the default recommended location is.

I load UO Assist and it asks me to locate the directory with the files, which I assume is a client.exe or UO.exe file. I have searched high and low in an attempt to find them. When I tried selecting properties on the shortcuts, they take me to a directory, but there are no files that resemble an .exe file.

Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you

Meshak

Meshak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
59 people have checked this thread out and no answers. I guess they're trying to find their .exe too. ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you fully installed? Or just downloaded the installation file? You should have a folder in programs for EA Games if it's installed.

Meshak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes it's installed. I've been playing for several days. Update....I've been using the enhanced client and apparently did not install the classic. I did find the directories under x:/Games\EA. Thank you Petra!