• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Ea-land

J

JayLe

I jumped on the 1st train to Ea-land lastnight. When I went to sign on tonight I got this error

City Ea-land is currently addmitting paying customers only!! Purchare a subscription from Ea-land.ea.com. If you feel that your being denied access in error please try again in 24 hrs. I dont understabd seeing that I have been a paying customer for the past 5 yrs. Did something change in the payment or what did I miss? Please help!

G

no a lot of people are having this issue, just bare with it and try it after the next maintance

G

It is also tellling me that I have to be a paying customer and dang it I am, I haven't been able to play the game for 3 days now and I am getting upset.

J

JayLe

I guess we'll just have to wait and see in the morning if they have it all fixed... I hope so cos in 5yrs I never had trouble like this!

G

<blockquote><hr>

It is also tellling me that I have to be a paying customer and dang it I am, I haven't been able to play the game for 3 days now and I am getting upset.

[/ QUOTE ]

With EA-Land being new there are a lot of little bugs! Just Bare With it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I guess we'll just have to wait and see in the morning if they have it all fixed... I hope so cos in 5yrs I never had trouble like this!

[/ QUOTE ]

JayLe,

My sim wife had trouble logging into ea-land one day and the other day she was fine, it's a hit and miss for some players just keep at it. They know about this bug!