• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with deed to house

W

warriorman83

Hi there, I just got a deed to a house on the bazaar and I want to place it on the Naboo Lake Retreat. Only thing is when I try it wont let me. How can I call the Lake Retreat home?

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the area showing red when you try to place it? If so, that's a no build zone.

You must have a Naboo or generic styled house to be able to place a house on Naboo.

What kind of deed do you have?

W

warriorman83

I have a generic large style 2 house, shouldn't that be alright or is Naboo's Lake Retreat restricted?

It's shown red with some yellow at times.

W

warriorman83

You have to be 1k meters away from a NPC city to place a house.
I see various player housing scattered around the lake in the Lake Retreat though, I was wondering how I can get in on that. Italy is like my second home and I will actually be getting married on Lake Como and would like to plant a SWG home there. Any ideas because it doesn't tell me I can't it just gives Red with small patches of yellow around it. Maybe a smaller home will do?

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you getting any message when trying to place the house?

If you are in a player city boundary you will have to ask the mayor or member of the militia to let you place a house.

If it just says you can't build there then it's a no build zone.

Try a smaller structure and see what happens.

W

warriorman83

Got a medium size structure naboo style and stil just red restrictions. Anyone know who I speak to ad how if its a guild property zone or something else? I jst want a house on digital lake como haha, that's all

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look on your map for the nearest player city and go to their city hall to find out who is the mayor of the city.

W

warriorman83

Thanks, I'll look around. I actually was able to finally plant the house but it was so far from the retreat. I was able to have a decent view from afar but when I logged on again I was blocked by trees. So packed up and looking again.

I didn't see any town hall on the lake retreat itself, it is occupied by both NPC and user homes along the shoreline (where I'd like to plant my home). But I get yellow and red when I try to place my pad. So confusing.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you able to kill the NPCs that are around? If so, that might help. Whenever there is a spawn of creatures or NPCs you have to get rid of them in order to place a house. If it's in a no build zone then ya can't either way.