• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with cc interface elements minimizing problem

So I now play full screen at 1280x720 in CC. I play old school Ultima style where I have my paperdoll, spellbook and inventory minimized and can open them at any time. I set where they are minimized and where on screen they open. However, the problem is as follows: if I right click to close any of these elements, the next time I open them they will not open at the location I left them at and not minimized where they were minimizing. This works fine so long you don't close them, OR log out.. and its also messed up. Is there any way to fix this? To lock their locations? Please tell me there is.

Attachments

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have never found a way to fix that unfortunately, there is no button to lock them in place I know of.

Such a shame. The interface clearly saves locations of UI elements, it's just that some actions wipe out those out. :(

Last edited by a moderator: