• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with a Vendors

T

TPease

I have never ran a vendor, can someone tell me why vendor is not showing up...

I have had the vendor contract in my backpack, locked down on floor; I have done the "Offer Vendor to someone" and the landlord of the house is the one trying to make the vendor. Is there a step I am missing?

Please help...
:wall:

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are trying to place a vendor in your own house, make sure you have "A Contract of Employment" and not "A Vendor Rental Contract". Then, just walk to the spot in your house where you would like your vendor to be placed and double click it. Your vendor will appear.

T

TPease

OH!!!! Thank you!!!!
That is exactly what it is....:bowdown:

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nubbs, you forgot to say where the vendor is *has money, will travel and spend* :thumbsup:

M

Millie

Make sure you put money in your vendor right away . you have to give it money to work with. I think it comes with no money and will fall in one day if you don't. If it should happen to fall you will be able to find it on your house sign by single clicking it.
Good Luck to you.

T

TPease

More help with vendors...

While house cleaning found some pants that say "Green Long Pants" & "A Green Feathered Hat"
I was in process of putting useless clothing into BoD then I thought I should check into this: is it a rare?

Rogal:
Let me know when you are online next I'll give you a rune
;)

Millie:
Thanks for the advice. :)

T

TPease

Man you guys are gonna get sick of me and my silly questions...

I have a set of GM Lockpick Boxes that I'd like to sell, I made them for my T-Hunter and she is GM in lockpicking now. I tried to put them on the vendor but it said that I could not put a container with containers inside. How am able to sell these boxes?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Them "Green ones" are "Good" ones, worth a lot more GP then you realize. Were made about, 4-5 yrs ago if memory serves me & during a patch took on the Title "Green" so ya might want to hang on to them. At least do a price check around before you toss them on the vendor ;)

M

Millie

I have not sold lock boxes forever but I use to take a wooden box put 10 different boxes in it after taking the key. I would put all the keys on a key ring and then put it in the wooden box with the other boxes. I'm thinking it may be the key in each box that is not letting you put them in . But a lass I'm not swearing to it. Vendors have changed so much in the last few years.