• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with a new Signature

A

Azazel of LA

Ive had this one for MANY years and its time for a new one. Im open for anything as long as it has the Lake Austin Flag on it and says Azazel of LA. TY to anyone who helps. :thumbsup:

A

Azazel of LA

Well Im a newb when it comes to doing this crap , this was my 1st attempt , what ya think?

I think its ok , but cant figure out how to add the Lake Austin Flag to it.

K

Kazar

Looks good! Did you try to copy and paste the flag? I'm not sure how to do that stuff either.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I faded the LA flag a bit. Do you want to keep it that way? Also is the positioning ok? I can move it around and make it more/less transparent.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On subject of sigs, Shamus, your combined images exceed max width allowed (600 pixels) and the second image is too high...

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On subject of sigs, Shamus, your combined images exceed max width allowed (600 pixels) and the second image is too high...
and this thread is OT so why don't you move it or lock it like you locked my ON-topic thread about vendor search websites.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sry hun fixed that :blushing:

[derail]Also, Drinkbeer, I have read most of the threads you have started. Of the ones I have seen, 99% of them are nothing but fussing and trolling EA/Mythic in order to (i guess) coerce them into a response. Just a tip, there's only so much of this that most people are willing to read. It sounds to me like you need a break. I'm not trying to poke at you, i'm speaking seriously. Step back, take a deep breath, and re-evaluate what your idea of fun is.[/derail]

Az, here's one im much happier with.

Attachments

A

Azazel of LA

I think I will use this unless someone else sends me one that blows this away. Thank you for helping get the flag on there Shamus , I would have eventially figured it out but its hard to do anything when you have a kid attached to your hip wanting to be held all day. Im surprised I was able to figure out as much as I did , I still say its not bad for my 1st time making one. Anyways thank you again.

(also if a mod wants to lock this or move it please do , I feel bad for taking up space for people who need help for real in game issues)

D

Desolation87

I originally posted in the players corner one but w/e.

Nice work on the flag Shamus.

I've just added a little border and a tear effect. Hope ya like. :)

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to throw in my attempt as well. Haven't had a chance to make sigs in a long time and liked what I saw.