• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with a key

G

I recently found a key with a peculiar name and was wondering about its origin. It has the same graphics as a typical copper key (same color) and is on a 45 degree angle. The name is as follows: "A Key: One!!!" in yellow font on the top line. I have read on this forum about html naming of items and was not sure if this falls into the same category. Not sure if I am way off base with the html thing since I've only been reading these boards for a few months.

If I have posted in the wrong forum, my apologies. Thanks for any help

G

Not sure on the whole "45 degree angle" thing but if you double click a key and target it you can change the name of the key.

G

Thanks Flutter... had no idea that you could rename a key *blushes feeling like a total newbie*... The 45 degree angle thing was just the graphic... some keys are on the horizontal (like ones inside containers when tinkers create them) and others are on an angle - that's all I meant. Thanks again!