• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Help with 40 ssi Soul Glaive...

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible through re-forging to craft a 40 ssi soul glaive suitable for imbuing 3 or 4 max other pvp mods?
And if so can someone please explain the process (hammer type,categories,etc...)

Ty in advance :)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used Copper hammer with Animated/of Haste & Powerful Reforging.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best I have gotten on copper runic is 35ssi, I do get a lot of 40ssi on bronze runics but only once was I able to imbue 2 more mods because it came with self repair 3.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The best I have gotten on copper runic is 35ssi, I do get a lot of 40ssi on bronze runics but only once was I able to imbue 2 more mods because it came with self repair 3.
Self Repair will disappear when you imbue it. I'd say it looks like you have a beauty of a soul glaive there.