• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP!! This is chaos!!

G

Yesterday I sold 2 mystic trees at 200k a piece at my shop. Today, after logging in I recieved a message saying the transaction was reversed. My buyer did not get her money back neither did I recieve my trees!!

HELP DEVS!!! I dont know what is going on!

T

TKSpeedy1

I can't say for sure, but it sounds like you got some dirty money from the exploit yesterday and EA reversed the transaction.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yesterday I sold 2 mystic trees at 200k a piece at my shop. Today, after logging in I recieved a message saying the transaction was reversed. My buyer did not get her money back neither did I recieve my trees!!

HELP DEVS!!! I dont know what is going on!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not being ignored. I'll get in touch with you in a couple of hours when I stop laughing an dthink of the right words to use. In the mean time, send me your sim's name in EA-Land that lost the tree.

G

If it was due to the money bug, #1 the buyer will not get their money back and #2 you should receive the trees back. I would suggest e-mailing the dev team instead of posting here so they will see it faster.

G

Right. There is nothing you can do about the transaction being reversed, and from your post it seems that you understand that. However, the fact that instead of being reversed it went more along the lines of disappearing is something that is definitely not good. I'd contact the team at the bug reporting email: [email protected].

EDIT: o. Looks like Parizad beat me to the post.

G

Ok, and why is Parizad laughing? Wow.. I am confused. Bc I sure am not laughing. I had nothing to do with this stupid cheat and now I am getting docked 2 trees for god sake!

G

You are not getting docked. Pari already said she will take care of this for you.

T

TKSpeedy1

I don't know. I don't think it's funny, either. Oh, and I apologize.....I didn't see where you said you didn't get the trees back. Must've just read the post too fast. And yeah, definitely e-mail them. That would suck. I'm still mad about accidentally deleting one of mine last year. Hope you get it straightened out.

G

Ty all for your help, sent an email and hope to get this worked out!
*Stays calm*

G

what part of his post were you reading? lol I think that Pari said it best... when she gets done laughing she will send him a reply what is going on. Nothing disappeared it got "reversed with vengence" last night

G

<blockquote><hr>

what part of his post were you reading? lol I think that Pari said it best... when she gets done laughing she will send him a reply what is going on. Nothing disappeared it got "reversed with vengence" last night

[/ QUOTE ]
I may be wrong, but she's prolly laffing because he is very likely the only player to *not* know what was happening yesterday.

G

I happen to *Do* know what was happening yesterday... But still.. there is one problem. I AM MISSING 2 TREES !!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I happen to *Do* know what was happening yesterday... But still.. there is one problem. I AM MISSING 2 TREES !!

[/ QUOTE ]Ok... relax. When Pari says to message her, she will take care of it. You will get your trees back. You have nothing to worry about.

*Note to Parizad* Please god don't make me into a lier... lol

G

yep i know Pari was laughing about that, I was referring to the other poster saying it fell into the disappearing item thing lol....

it's as funny as the other post asking if anyone else tried to log in and got a response of their account being suspended during the night, and wanted to know if it happened to anyone else lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
My mistake - well, then she is prolly laffing at an inside joke that has nothing to do with you.
Don't worry, 'bout the trees, she said she will take care of you, and she will.

G

They were up all night last night trying to work on getting EA-Land back up. Give her alittle bit more time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm.. No response yet, not being pushy or anythin....

[/ QUOTE ]
She said "a couple hours". Be patient.

G

Great. I talked to Parizad and she told me wait a while and I will get my trees, and for the tiger I lost as well, she cant give that to me so I am basically stuck with the possibility of my trees and no tiger for something I did nothing wrong about.

P

Paula777

All curious how this is gonna end
... couldn't decide on wishing you luck or not...
Of course if ur all innocent wish you the best!
+
+
Pls let us know how it turned out
+
+

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, and why is Parizad laughing? Wow.. I am confused. Bc I sure am not laughing. I had nothing to do with this stupid cheat and now I am getting docked 2 trees for god sake!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was laughing because this is the week from hell. It seems everything that could go wrong did! Sometimes when you're in these weeks, you have two options: laugh or cry.

I choose to laugh.

We've talked ingame and you know that we're looking into this issue.

I'm sorry if it came across mean. I wasn't laughing AT you. Even I'm not so cruel as to do that.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was laughing because this is the week from hell. It seems everything that could go wrong did! Sometimes when you're in these weeks, you have two options: laugh or cry.

I choose to laugh.

We've talked ingame and you know that we're looking into this issue.

I'm sorry if it came across mean. I wasn't laughing AT you. Even I'm not so cruel as to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least the merging is done..........