• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help ! Thief !

T

TyGerEyez

Hello everyone and thank you for taking your time to read , perhaps help me with this. I"m a young and upcoming Rares thief. No i do not steal from other players, its a rp thing he has going. What i need help with is the fact , that for the life of me, i cannot find the "Ruined Painting" in Doom. Yes i know its a 4 month spawn but i dont even know where to be looking for it, and there seems to be NOOOO good websites for us thiefs of rares to go too . If anyone knows of any good websites for thiefs, or knows where this painting is, please let me know. I cant even find the "full jars" !!! Spose to be in Occlo in fel.......but noooo not for me LOL. Ok thanks for your time and i hope EVERYONE has a GREAT DAY !!!!!!

JAY8533

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHATEVER you do, make sure you don't ask this question in the thief's forum when it comes back up.

Back in the day when I would try and snag rares, UOrares.com was a good reference site. I think they are responsible for UOguide.com as well now.

Most of the good rares were always camped, meaning that as soon as server came up, people were logged in trying to be the quickest to steal it. Unless it is an hourly or daily spawn, you wouldn't have much chance of just happening to stop by and see it.

Good luck all the same!