• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help...stuck veteran reward

C

cheesetoasty

Can anyone help/advise me how to get rid of a hanging skeleton in my house? Have tried to redeed it, but it just won't budge. Have used my 5 year account (coowner to the house) character, but he cant do it either!

Have paged for a gm but get the normal referring me to the support site, which is of no help at all!!

Any ideas would be appreciated.

G

By any chance do you have circle of transparency on?

-Skylark

P.S. the vet rewards and various add-ons are a bit weird in that some you have to double click (and in a very particular spot mind you) to redeed and others you must chop with an axe. I can never remember which is which so I just try both until it goes to deed form.

G

1) Try all of your house account chars first...somebody put it up there.
2) Did you take the house over from somebody else? Call a GM.
3) Did you delete the char that orginally put it up? Call a GM.

I've had to call a GM twice in the past few years over exact same issue...they were extremely helpful, just make sure you are on house owner when you do call.

C

cheesetoasty

After various attempts at paging and being sent to the website i finally got a gm to turn up and re deed it for me...woo hoo, all sorted now but thanks for the advice.

G

<blockquote><hr>

After various attempts at paging and being sent to the website i finally got a gm to turn up and re deed it for me...woo hoo, all sorted now but thanks for the advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hooray! Evil skeleton!

-Skylark