• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help, Stuck icon on UO screen

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My dear sister was trying to play UO. First all of her character settings are gone possibly dumped.
So she goes about resetting her settings when one of the icons from the settings gump becomes stuck on her screen.
She tried completely restarting UO - TWICE! Its still there. Does anyone have experience with new glitch. I took a Screen shot.

Stuck object.jpg

Attachments

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1652692574962.png

Options -> Interface -> Item Properties Display Mode -> Select something other than "At Icon"

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes you can choose for that to be up. It is useful but I forgot why one of my toons has it up. You can move it also.

Macros get wiped once in a while so you should have a copy of each toons macros in the EA file areas. That way they can be copied when this happens or you transfer shards or use TC.

Always good to learn how to use the game we play.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
you may have to do follow mouse/apply alot. i have to do everytime in log on another char/shard or use transparency. was hoping to see if someone know how to to fix so it stays follow mouse lol.