• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Raising Water Trough

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
place 2 or 3 square goza facing east, raise them, place trough.

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I tried.. Couldn't get it to work.. There is a kitchen i am trying to do and i cannot figure it out. There seems to be a table onto of the boxes on the North wall i am trying to figure out and then on east wall the deeded chest sits on top of the boxes also the water trough is raised and cut. Help with detail plz!

Attachments

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It works. Try this...
Place 2 square gozas on the floor.
Put your boxes on top of the gozas.
Raise your gozas until they are above the boxes. Make sure the gozas are even (meaning both are at the same level).
Place your trough by targeting the goza on the right.

upload_2015-4-26_20-9-35.png

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And if you want to cut a section of the water trough out, make sure the sides are uneven and cut the side you don't want. Then you can move the other side up and down freely.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is there anything on the floor above that may be blocking placement? As weird as this sounds I've had that happen quite often.

Or, can you take screenshots and show us what's not working?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can try this weekend for you if you like.