• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] HELP! Pricing jewelry

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

I need help pricing jewelry for my vendor on LS... I have no idea especially with faction changes and new items available. I have a lot of jewelery (500+) many with properties like these:

Ring
Eval +5
Wrestling +11
DCI +9
LMC +3
LRC +20

Ring
Magery +11
HCI +11
SDI +10

Ring
DEX +5
FC/FCR 1/3
LRC +12

Ring
Resist Spells +12
Int +4
HCI +11
DCI +13
SDI +3

Bracelet
Wrest +11
SDI +9
FC +2
LMC +8
LRC +16

Lots of HCI/DCI jewelry with archery, mace, swords and what not. I've used most and changed templates so I no longer need them. All of these I've found while hunting.
What's good and what's not? Any pricing guides out there for jewelry?

O

Old Man of UO

ANYBODY have a method or guide to price jewelry? Surely someone can help. even if these are junk, would be good to know.

S

Seismic

I would imagine that last one to be desirable PvP .. maybe 10m? Sheesh, that may be a bit under-valued at 10m too! Just my guess from what I've seen ..

T

Turdnugget

The last bracelet isn't as desireable as most PVP mages use Ornament of the Magician, allowing more play for a better ring.