• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help please

M

minskitty

i have a couple questions about EA-land TC3 when i logged on it says im a visitor at the top in my bio yet i have a 14 day trial and most object to buy are gone or barely any anyways i dont understand, another thing id like to play 2 sims at once how do i do that ??

G

Visitor just means you aren't paying $10/Month yet. The catalog was taken away from all users with the exception of store lots. This means you HAVE to do your shopping at stores. Also, are you trying to play two sims on two different accounts? Because at the time, you cannot play two sims on the same account.

M

minskitty

ok so you can only have access to everything if you are a store? and i have 2 accounts

G

Yep, stores have access to the entire catalog. I'm not sure how to run two accounts in EA-Land...haven't had to do it since the process changed. Maybe somebody else can help you and/or link you to the proper thread.