• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help, Please, with Spring Cleaning

D

DHMagicMan_1

OK so I reactivated an old account and found boxes of old 2004 xmas gifts and such.

I found the guy who accepts such and now have about 250x 50 point tickets and about 60x tickets ranging from 100 to 500 points each from treasure maps I turned in.

Now my questions are these, can I somehow combine tickets so I don't have to have so many small value ones?

Who do I turn them in to when I want to get something for them?

Is there a list of what I can get and what point values they are worth?

Thanks for your help.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are 4 people to turn things into one at each guard tower by british castle one at artist guild and one a jewlers. the one at jewlers is at the building a little right and below standing outside. in the one guard tower you will see a chest click and you should get curser and menu click . if you say info to anyone of the 4 guys they will tell you what the accept.

D

Devil_Woman

No, you can't combine tickets.

You turn the tickets in to a chest (double click the chest) inside the south guard tower at the entrance to Lord British's castle.

There is a button at the bottom left of the scroll you see when you use the chest to turn in the tickets (I think it's labeled "rewards") that shows you the full list, in several pages, of all the rewards along with pictures.

I copied and pasted the list from the UO site. Let's see if it pastes okay here.

Rewards Points
Shirt: "I survived the Ophidian War" 1,000pts
Shirt: "I survived the snakes on the plains" 1,000pts
Shirt: "I saved the day and all I got was this fancy shirt" 1,000pts
Shirt: "Free Ricardo!" 1,000pts
Shirt: "Hang Ricardo!" 1,000pts
Shirt: "Magincia Pride" 1,000pts
Shirt: "Minax is #1" 1,000pts
Shirt: "Council of Mages are #1" 1,000pts
Shirt: "True Britannians are #1" 1,000pts
Shirt: "Shadowlords are #1" 1,000pts
Nocturne Earrings 5,000pts
Sherry the Mouse Statue 10,000pts
Scroll of Alacrity 20,000pts
Snake Skin Boots 20,000pts
RBG Sash (Blue) 30,000pts
RBG Sash (Yellow) 30,000pts
RBG Sash (Red) 30,000pts
RBG Sash (Green) 30,000pts
RBG Sash (Orange) 30,000pts
RBG Sash (Purple) 30,000pts
RBG Sash (White) 30,000pts
RBG Sash (Black) 30,000pts
Knight's Close Helm 100,000pts
Knight's Norse Helm 100,000pts
Knight's Plate Helm 100,000pts
Knight's Bascinet 100,000pts
Knight's Gorget 100,000pts
Knight's Gloves 100,000pts
Knight's Arms 100,000pts
Knight's Legs 100,000pts
Knight's Breastplate 100,000pts
Knight's Breastplate (Female) 100,000pts
Virtue Tiles (each) 10,000pts
Yucca Tree 15,000pts
Bamboo 15,000pts
Horse Barding 20,000pts
Dragon Head 50,000pts
Nest with eggs 50,000pts
Fire Pit 75,000pts
Beehive 80,000pts
Archery Butte 80,000pts
Luck Ring 150,000pts
Luck Bracelet 150,000pts
Mouse Hole 60,000pts
Sorceror Armor (each piece) 100,000pts
Scout Armor (each piece) 100,000pts

It doesn't paste well, but it pastes.

W

Wynne

If you do end up turning them all in, do it all on one character as the points are cumulative and only for one character, not per account.

Also, be advised that you have until the next publish (we should know more after the town hall meeting) to turn items in. I found that talismans make great turn ins! Others hunt for points in the anti-virtue dungeons as the virtue items and 10th anni items can be turned in for nice points.

If you have UO Assist, make a macro for turning in the tickets. Record clicking the box and then target say 10 or so tickets one at a time. Then go back into your macro and change all the targets to target type and just play your macro and turn in so much faster. Make sure you don't have any deeds of any type (bless, add-ons, etc) in the top level of your backpack or the UOA macro will fail as it will target those as well and stop behaving. So get rid of those deeds into another backpack or just leave them in the bank before they get obscured by the hundreds of little 50 point tickets! :)

Hope that helps :)

N

Nenime

Yup, good to see that Petra's guide has made it there. Good to see also that the main pages were updated :thumbup1: While you're at it, may you please add the Greater Dragons and Dread Warhorses into the Hunter's Guide? Pleeeease :bowdown:

P.S. Where's the guide in the directory tree? I couldn' find it in "Quests and Events" I'm lost ... :confused:

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While you're at it, may you please add the Greater Dragons and Dread Warhorses into the Hunter's Guide? Pleeeease :bowdown:
Need the imagery and stats, then I can make that happen. ;)

P.S. Where's the guide in the directory tree? I couldn' find it in "Quests and Events" I'm lost ... :confused:
uo.stratics.com - right side menu. For now I'll put it there for safekeeping :)

D

Devil_Woman

Thanks for the link, _zigzag_, but the right side of the tables is being cut off. Can you adjust it so we can easily read all the information there?

D

Devil_Woman

Better, but you are still losing some text off on the right side and missing the right side table border. Any way you can just move the whole middle section a tad closer to the left-hand menus? You seem to have more space on that side than on the right.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I think it's just because of how much data is being presented.

For me column three is being cut off on a few of the entries by part of one character, for example if it should say "Stats" I'm seing "Stat" and the first part of an s...

The entire table is very readable to me.

Thanks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone who had this problem please confirm that it is now fixed?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome list. Thank you Petra and zigzag. I don't have any issues seeing the entire table.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Yes, nothing is cut off on the right any more.

Thanks again for the list.

D

Devil_Woman

Fixed and absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for all your work in compiling the lists, Petra!