• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Help please sailing to Papua

• Thread starter Fishing Queen
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fishing Queen

how do i get there in tram? any help would be much appreciated been trying for days now and cant seem to figure it out

R

Riel

You use the serpent pillars in the Sea, east of Trinsic and west of Jhelom 111°37'S 116°26'E 145°22'S, 63°46'W say the word doracron.To return go to 36°7'N 2°15'E 30°50'N 47°23'W and say the word sueacron

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
how do i get there in tram? any help would be much appreciated been trying for days now and cant seem to figure it out

Look on a map of Trammel.

Draw a line south from the tip of Skull Island (the little island off Buc's Den)

Draw another line east from the docks in Trinsic

Where the two lines cross is the approximate location of the Serpent Pillar.

Take your boat next to the pillar, and say Doracron

Recall from there to Papua, visit the fishmonger, then recall to your boat (or sail south to get to Papua, but that takes a lot longer).

Sail over to the Serpent Pillar on that side, and say the word to return (Which I can't keep straight without having it where I can mouse over the pillar on my menu and see the word - sueacron?)

That returns you to the sea between Trinsic, Haven & Buc's Den.

And, yes, the Serpent Pillars work, and have worked on most shards, since September 2004.

F

Fishing Queen

ty both soo very much finally reached my destination after 3 days hehe :)