• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Origin Vesper Museum is Empty!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter imported_Lady Tiger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lady Tiger

For the Last 2 weeks i've been donating gold to the Vesper Museum. I can't do it alone I need help to get at lease one item in Vesper Museum the cases are so empty. Please Help me Fill up Vesper Museum.

Thank you Tiger

G

A lot of people donate to the Museum. The problem is the museum, the zoo and the library do not have donation requirement programming commiserate with shard population. Therefore, it is not only difficult for Origin to build up complete museums, library displays and a full zoo, but they are all impossible to maintain. I have written to Jeremy, posted on Stratics in Ideas Den. If you can think of other places to go to make this wish a reality, I will go there as well.

G

They did a fix, what? Two years ago?

But I think Daine is correct in that it is not a dynamic fix that looks at the overall population level and makes adjustments in deterioration accordingly.

G

<blockquote><hr>

They did a fix, what? Two years ago?

But I think Daine is correct in that it is not a dynamic fix that looks at the overall population level and makes adjustments in deterioration accordingly.

[/ QUOTE ]

They fixed it so it would be possible to keep those collections populated on a shard with a reasonably active population. But it's still fixed numbers and Origin just can't keep up. I helped fill the Zoo, in fact I'm sure I still have pics of our Silver Steed, but no matter how hard we tried we just watched as the collection dwindled. There really needs to be a dynamic fix based on a shard's average monthly population. Anything less just won't work.

G

Aye. I remember the Museum being full too...tis a sad day..looks like it's time to work on it again....