• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Help on location

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

My pin ended up here but I have no idea how to get there, my boat doesn't fit in the gap. Anyone know of a way in?

1583610615237.png

Thanks

WiggyJiggyJed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
1583613354399.png

You mean here? Never had a map there yet.

How big a ship do you have? May need a legacy ship. Or possibly a rowboat.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah didn't think of that, perhaps get a row boat then :) Thanks for your help

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Another option is to use Goodman's library (Atlantic shard)... I know I've used a rune with that location marked... I think it might be under stuck places? Once you have that rune location marked you shouldn't have an issue again because the rune will be good for any shard.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can use a rowboat, or ask around. Most shards have had several EM events in that area by now, and many of us marked runes in there.

You can also use a rowboat to get into that little offshoot (I had an SOS in there, since SOS can be in the area that's the newly added land in Trammel, but not in Fel)