• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Help needed. How to gain disco

• Thread starter Frasier02
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Frasier02

Hey!

I need a little pit help around here. How should I gain disco (and where). It seems to rise very slow.

My skills are:

Disco 48
Music 110
Peace 110
Provo 110
Magery 100
Spellweaving 100
Meditation 100

Sorry about bad english :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Drop music to 100. Gains are quicker with lower music skill, especially at high levels.
2. Use normal (non slayer/exceptional) instruments
3. According to the disco primer thread in this forum, you should be working on polar bears right now, until around 60 skill.
4. According to the stratics bard calculator, you can also get good results from the denizens of dungeon Despise, specifically trolls and ettin. But if you're in a hurry, the polar bears are better (Don't have to loot or even kill, saves a lot of time).

Both methods work.

F

Frasier02

Ok, thanks for this. One more question...how to drop music easily to 100, is there a trick?
Polar bears it is then :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-Set music to down
-Set everything else except one unused skill to lock
-Buy up 10 points (100 gold worth) of that unused skill from an npc trainer

Or alternatively:
-Put music on a soul stone
-Train up 100 points of music

The second method means you won't have to train music from 100-110 later.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at top of this forum and you will find Poo's Disco training post, the forum mod locked it permanently since it is so handy. I mention it cause soon you will want to know what to do once polar bears no longer give good gains :D