• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Help my sucky PvP characters

S

sniperspet

I started playing UO like 12 years ago but just reactivated my accounts recently. I've never been very good at PvP but these days I'm the worst person in the game. My characters and their skills are old. I've only recently within the past few weeks attempted to raise some of their skills.

I enjoy PvP but die 10 times out of 10 and usually within a few seconds. It would be nice to someday give someone a run for their money :) It would be nice to transform at least one of these three characters, into a character that can hold its own.

Here are my 3 PvP characters

-ARCHER:
125 str 120 dex 10 int
anatomy 100
archery 120
healing 82
tactics 100
resist 61

-Lumberjack:
115 STR 115 DEX 25 INT
anatomy 100
healing 93
swords 104
tactics 103
lumberjacking 100
resist 55

-Mage
100 STR 28 DEX 125 INT
wrestling 102
inscription 95
eval int 103
magery 103
meditation 100
resist 83
poisoning 73

As I said, it's been a long time since I've been playing. So much has changed and I'm trying to get caught up if I can.

If I have any chance of ever beating anyone PvP then I'm going to have to change with the times, but I'm not sure which way to go.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Here's my non PvP char: I could probably stand to drop magery on this and add another craft
STR 98 Dex 26 Int 101
Achemy 100
Blacksmithy 100
Carpentry 100
Mining 100
Tailoring 100
Tinkering 100
Magery 90

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Locate a g uild called "Black Tower" on Atlantic, there abbreviation is usually like (*) or ( * ). They are not a pure fel based guild but would duel you for fun whenever you want. It's a fun guild, may not be loaded with oober pvpness but it's got some nice people in it that would love to help you out.