• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help!!!! My friends account shes free trial when shes not

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

She even updated or billin info and it showin her 14 dayy free trial and shes not, she needs help what can she do?

G

I finished my 14 day free trial but for some reason I've been put back on it?

A few strange things regarding account status' have been going on lately.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

From http://ea-land.ea.com

<blockquote>
I am a paying subscriber, but in EA-Land my Sim page shows 'visitor' or "I can't enter some lots"

Only paying subscribers have access to all lot types in EA-Land. It happens a few times per day that the game will see a paying customer as a free customer on EA-Land. We are working actively on finding the cause of that issue. Most users find that quiting completely the game and relaunching it solves the issue. Most of the problems (but not all) come from launching an old client in the first place (see top most issue), so be careful about that.
</blockquote>

Make sure she is launching the game using a new patched and updated version by using the tso.exe launch icon from tsopatch folder.
<blockquote>

Most common mistake

For all issues, please make sure you are launching the proper code:

If you are not using the shortcuts installed by the game, you will quickly run into trouble. The game needs to be launched by running the code in TSOPatch/TSO.exe, which will properly upgrade (patch) the code to the latest version.

If you do not launch this but instead launch a shortcut pointing to TSOClient/TSOClient.exe, you will sooner or later try to login with a game which is out of date and it will potentially create one of the conditions below. When the game was not changing every week, it was safe to launch directly from TSOClient/TSOClient.exe, but now that we are updating the game at least once a week, it is not safe anymore, so please use the proper shorcut.
</blockquote>

D

dinaj

I have been a paying customer and today I got this same pop up when I tried to enter a money lot????

Must I repeatedly get hit with EVERY bug?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have been a paying customer and today I got this same pop up when I tried to enter a money lot????

Must I repeatedly get hit with EVERY bug?

[/ QUOTE ]
i just happened to notice on 2 of my accounts i am also on a 14day trial,,
all my accounts are paid using same CC and i use the same short-cut to run all accounts,,,dont know whats up with this

D

dinaj

UPDATE: just tried logging in again and the problem seems to have sorted itself out but still odd.