• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lock Picking] help me with lockpicking please

M

mcrowe1082

hello everyone well to start off lets say that i have started a fisherman/t hunter and am going crazy :wall: with the skills required and was hoping that someone could help me find a way to gain lockpicking even slightly quick. i started by buying my way up to 30 then made a tinkerer/carpenter with 50 in each skill and made myself some small wooden boxes but now i am up to 38.7 lockpicking and can open them with no problem now. what should i do next in order to get gains?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard are you on?
You need to start picking the next level boxes.
Check out the sticky at the top of the forum and see if your shard has a Public Lockpicking House you can use. If not you may need to find someone to make you the next level boxes. You can always go pick locks in dungeons...just watch for the spawn!

M

mcrowe1082

i am playing on Lake Superior and don't believe that there is a public lockpicking house there but will have to look into it further. as for the boxes what would be considered the next level i made those with my tinkerer while he had 50 tinkering and carpentry. so do i need to get my tink and carp up to 70 to make next level?