• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Help me understand imbuing issue

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I'm quite a newb when i comes to crafting. i was out farming a few nights ago and got this awesome clean luck item

150 Luck.png

I figured, I could imbue some LRC and other stats on it, then enhance for maximum luck. It would be a great upgrade for my suit. But I go to imbue and it says "no more properties can be imbued on this item"

What am I missing here? I only see two properties...

Can someone help me understand this?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i believe the Elf only is considered into it, and the overcapped luck is most likely the issue. weight is too high.

if you want a good high luck piece to then imbue, you need to use a spined runic and reforge a standard leather piece with it. then you imbue it with the rest of the things you can squish on and then enhance it with spined. there is a guide on this somewhere in the crafting forum.

Last edited:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info. I was so excited when I saw it. But alas, my dreams were dashed.

Malforce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm trying to learn all this as well, such as what's worth saving to imbue on top of etc and was looking back in the old crafting pages at some of the guides.
Are there any you guys could link here that you considered to be the best ones? Lots of returning players probably have questions and I think this thread could be a good refresher

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Resists over a certain amount are considered a 'magical' property. I forget the exact amount, but it's quite low - 5 or 6. The number of properties on that piece are therefore more than 5 total so you can't add an additional one. However, you might be able to raise the resists that are there already and then enhance it.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
To craft luck suit you need:

For leather suit:
Horned Runic + not powerful + fortune

For Metal Armor, Weapon, Shield:
Copper/Bronze runic + Powerful + Fortune

Then you have to add POF to items before start imbuing them... After POF add all properties you want... And after all that, you need to ehnance with spined / gold but at this point you need the tool 100% succesfull from store because the break chance is 99%

Last edited:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the durability on this item counted as a mod?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, the total weight of properties on an item is the ultimate factor so with the extra resists the HPR overcapped luck, that item is surely over the 450 weight of a looted item.