• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help me finish this Cu!

So this is a white cu that I have almost complete but I need some help/recommendations. He’s about 76% with great resist spread IMO and all the basics are done for a basic build.
I have 966 training points left so that leaves me with a magic at 120 and whatever else.
NOTE: I do NOT want chiv/ai as I already have a higher intensity one and plenty of pets with chiv/ai. I am not experienced with any other magics or abilities besides chiv/ai/and conductive blast.
I was thinking about spellweaving/ai/repel. Please any input or advice would be welcome Ty for your time

Attachments

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
The man was a no show. So I will give an unwanted opinion mystic/goo/fww! Mob dawg! How and if possible I dunno.... the master is not taking calls apparently.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Repel is pretty useless IMO. Try it on TC first.

Weaving is ok... They do not use WoD at the right time tho.

Without Chiv, AI is your main damage.

May as well make a Cu and Lesser Hyru with each magic, since they are pets you can get easily.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mysticism/ai?
Discord/ai?
Exactly. I throw on Goo with mystic since they do some distance spells.

Discord can have Conductive blast/AP for something different.

You can have 42 pets, so some different things.