• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help logging into UO.com Account

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Said I had an incorrect password on my EA account so I went to EA and changed it...came back to account management with the new password and it's still giving me incorrect password messages. Can't change mythic password...says an error has occurred...anyone else have this issue/guidance on how to correct it?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to try and alarm you, but when this happened to a guild member a couple months ago we found out they were banned (without being told). Did your account lapse due to an expired credit card? EA saw that as a charge back somehow.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
JC...you hit it right on the money. Contacted Broadsword...they said it wasn't them and to contact EA. Contacted EA...they said I'd been banned but they weren't the ones that did the banning...no warning...no notification...and it happened when my account was inactive (whole reason for logging into acct management was to re-up account). Is this really what our systems are doing right now? @Mesanna

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is exactly what happened to our guild member.

Unfortunately Mesanna said she was powerless and could absolutely do nothing about it. Only after persistently contacting EA did they lift the ban as a courtesy.

Yes, this is the sad state of the account management system. People are getting their accounts banned by accident.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Interesting...at least there appears to be something I can do. Bugging the hell outa EA will be enjoyable I suppose.