• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help, I've Lost My Links (not to mention my mind)

• Thread starter imported_Brownie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Brownie

Apparently my mind is gone, so I need your help. Could someone provide the following links:

1. On EA.com there was a nifty map that when u clicked on the map of EA land it gave u the names of the sections, I looked all over but i cant find it.

2. Also, on the Game Blueprints I found the "Money Transaction List". It shows the payout info for various objects. It seems this thing is based on the old payouts, so I was wondering if there was a link to an updated one. I guess I thought the game blueprints pertained to ealand, but i guess I was wrong, or maybe its just not updated.

Also, are the skill requirements for crafting still the same? I have the schedule bookmarked, but I am no longer sure if it is correct.

TY for helping the mindlessly challanged:)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Apparently my mind is gone, so I need your help. Could someone provide the following links:

1. On EA.com there was a nifty map that when u clicked on the map of EA land it gave u the names of the sections, I looked all over but i cant find it.

2. Also, on the Game Blueprints I found the "Money Transaction List". It shows the payout info for various objects. It seems this thing is based on the old payouts, so I was wondering if there was a link to an updated one. I guess I thought the game blueprints pertained to ealand, but i guess I was wrong, or maybe its just not updated.

Also, are the skill requirements for crafting still the same? I have the schedule bookmarked, but I am no longer sure if it is correct.

TY for helping the mindlessly challanged:)

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I don't think I recall seeing that page, but I'll keep an eye out for it. In the meantime there is a list here of the "Legacy Cities".

2. Payouts are now dynamic. This means they change based on the current state of the economy, so an actual list does not exist and probably will not exist unless it is possible to link it to the game via a widget.

3. Skills required to craft are still the same. I don't know that crafting is great idea at the moment, because crafts are selling DIRT CHEAP because of the merges.

[Edit] lol, I had to change from "Skills required to skill are still the same." to "Skills required to craft are still the same."

I

imported_Brownie

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really appreciate your speedy and informative response, tytytyty:)

G

Here's a map of EA Land. If you roll over the boexs it will give you the name of the cities.

Hope this helps.

I

imported_Brownie

<blockquote><hr>

Here's a map of EA Land. If you roll over the boexs it will give you the name of the cities.

Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Yes It Does!!!1 TYTYTYTY As well, Very Much Appreciated