• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! I'm Lost!

D

DeathRage

<center>
</center>

How are all my old friends doing? Just thought I'd stop in and say, "Hello" to long lost friends and to tell you that I am still alive and kicking. Old DR has found a new home (for the time being) in some strange realm called Guardian. I find myself stuck in the same tediums as my previous life on Sonoma. And the local villians and hooligans take too much interest in me. Often I find myself in familiar situations (face down and mouth filled with soil). So, I can't confess that things are too much different than my time on Sonoma.

Hope all is well with you.
My best regards,

DeathRage of NUB

Happy Birthday Dor!

G

Great to hear from you! You really need to come back . There are so many
more and different ways to get killed now!

G

Glad to see you are around, always enjoy you posts when you played UO and your UO comic you did back then. Which game is that?