• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help I want to reactivate my account and I've lost the email

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I don't know which subforum to go to or who to email anymore because it's been a few years and Stratics has changed. I want to reactivate my UO account but no longer have access to the email address that I think was used for my EA Master account so I can't get a password reset code or anything. In a state of hysteria and want to throw my money in the gorgeous bin that is UO. Help

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will need to mail [email protected] with as much information to verify your account as possible.

This includes:
- Game codes used on the account, including gametime codes, expansion codes etc
- Credit card credentials used on the account in the past
- Name and address
- Any other information you can think of

Never send your password however, they don't need it.

Upon them receiving the email you will get an auto reply. with additional things I may have forgotten.

For more information see: Support Welcome – Ultima Online

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol thanks, that email address just got the most scrambled and confused message in the world from me. fingers crossed!