• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help, i need to transfer 2 pets form Europa to Atlantic

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im looking for a good soul willing to help me to xfer 2 pp WWs from europa to atlantic. I need a super trustworthy guy and i can not spend big moneys cause im just a returning player and im basically broke :) I will consider only active and very well known forumers, im very attached to those pets for obvious reasons. I've been owning them since for ever and they remind me of the old good past times here in the Ultima world ;) Thanks in advance to everyone!!

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
im very attached to those pets for obvious reasons. I've been owning them since for ever and they remind me of the old good past times here in the Ultima world ;) Thanks in advance to everyone!!
I'm soooooooooo attached to them, I want to transfer them to Atlantic and sell them for billions...

Really?

You want to transfer them to Atlantic to train them because you love them soooooooo much.

The greed in this game is beyond belief.... Just be honest FFS!

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I do have a pp mare on atlantic as well and i didn't sell it even if im basically broke...I could have sold them on europa you lil tard ;) Now pls leave this 3d, the idiocy in this game is beyond belief...just mind your own business instead of trying to put people you don't even know in a bad light. Thank you and cya!!