• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! I messed up bad... music dropped from 120 to 94.2...

N

Nematode

Sighz, due to a soulstoning error, my years-old legendary bard got her Musicianship down from 120 to 94.2... My peace/disco/provo are all in the 100s.

Now, fellow bards, any advice to the quickest way to just raise my musicianship before I started yelling?

L

Lord Jurgen

Actually you might have done yourself a favor!

Do you plan on raising any of your other Bard skillz Higher because if so it is better to have your Music bellow GM, that way you would just get checks in what you are working and not your Musicianship
Hope that is a Lil Help, if you do not plan on raising those skills any higher then grap a few Instruments and just Play, Play, Play! Good Luck!!

I

imported_kinney42

Music is easy....
You only need 1 instrument. Using the music skill itself doesn' use any charges on the instrument.
Set a macro key for last object.
Double click the instrument.
Jam something in the keyboard or put something on the key that weighs enough to hold the key down and watch the gains fly.

J

joblackjon

Yes, Music is very easy to gain but Lord Jurgen's advice is really good. Lock Music at 100 and you will gain the other, much more difficult Bard skills a lot easier/faster.

D

dragongunner

This is my first ever reply as I have just joined the forums. As all have said gaining music is very very easy. I play on the KR client and I was able to GM music within 25 minutes. All I did was drop a musical instrument on my hotbar, and have it target myself. Then I just left clicked the instrument as fast as my finger could click and bingo 0-GM in 25 minutes (my suggestion is to do it someplace without anyone around as its very noisy). Now if only the other music skills were that easy.

N

Nenime

Hi Dragongunner. Welcome to the board. :)

And many thanks for pointing this out: " ... (my suggestion is to do it someplace without anyone around as its very noisy) ... " It really helps to maintain the good reputation of Bards. Unfortunately, not every minstrel is mindful of this.

Sorry the the OP for being off-topic. :blushing: