• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help i have questions.

M

mco99

so im coming back to play UO from WoW and i used to play on Napa Valley. Is is still a pretty active server compared to others?

what are some of the significant changes since Samurai Empire?

do you get bored easily?

What bank to people bank-sit at now?

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back :D too many changes to list, id just search around the site or uoguide.com. Bored easily? depends on what you want to do PvP/PvM, what time you play ect...Everyone hangs out at the Luna bank in Malas.when i get on next i'll put together a goodie/starter bag for you. what kind of char u play?

V

Valerin

the new content makes it hard to get bored easily, theres always something to do, from mini champs to new full champs, to new peerless... and the old stuff is still good to (peerless, champs, etc).

I quit this game awhile ago because of boredom, and have to say it's a lot harder to get bored now than it was when I quit.