• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! I got bit by a lounge lizard!

• Thread starter imported_Founder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Founder

So as some of you read before, my sims got deleted after hacking. However, this week, they were brought back to life! (Go Lee and Co!!!)

So anyway, I couldnt wait to go back to my DJ job again (Level 7-Platter Spinner.) As I worked through Round 1, I get a message that because I got no friends, I am being demoted back to Level 1 - Lounge Lizard!!! I looked at my Friendship Web and what do you know...my sim was revived, but my friend links werent, which is why I was demoted, as Level 7 requires you to have 8 friends, if Im not mistaken and I had 0!

If I get my friends links back and start working again, will I get promoted back to Level 7 or do I have to start again from the bottom?

I just couldn't believe it when it said I'm back to Level 1! I thought that Ashton Kutcher would come out of nowhere, telling me that I got PUNK'D or something, but it wasn't a joke

M

MandiK

I cant believe you even got your deleted sims back. I was always told they were gone for good, regardless, and there was no way possible to retrieve them. Lucky you

G

gratz on getting your sims back!

You will get promoted once each shift. Until you are back where you were. Once you have enough friends for the next shift.

ROFL that lounge lizard title cracks me up. My husband is a truck driver and a lot lizard is a bad thing. LOL I wonder if the Lounge lizards offfer the same services.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So as some of you read before, my sims got deleted after hacking. However, this week, they were brought back to life! (Go Lee and Co!!!)

So anyway, I couldnt wait to go back to my DJ job again (Level 7-Platter Spinner.) As I worked through Round 1, I get a message that because I got no friends, I am being demoted back to Level 1 - Lounge Lizard!!! I looked at my Friendship Web and what do you know...my sim was revived, but my friend links werent, which is why I was demoted, as Level 7 requires you to have 8 friends, if Im not mistaken and I had 0!

If I get my friends links back and start working again, will I get promoted back to Level 7 or do I have to start again from the bottom?

I just couldn't believe it when it said I'm back to Level 1! I thought that Ashton Kutcher would come out of nowhere, telling me that I got PUNK'D or something, but it wasn't a joke

[/ QUOTE ]
Congratulations.
You dodged a very big bullet.
Be happy. Be satisfied.

G

Congratz on getting everything back!

I think you get promoted back to where you left off when you get your friends back.

I

imported_CherryBomb

Excellent news! Glad yer back.

In a normal situation, the total rounds you have done stays the same, even after you are demoted for lack of friends. Once you get the friends back, you get promoted, but only one step at a time; you have to do at least one round for each level. Dunno about Sims manually plugged back in by the devs, though. I suppose that would work however they wanted it to.
At least you can go to work. I can't.

CherryBomb

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is great news. Time to start singing those buddies back onto the web. I doubt you'll need help but if you do, I can bring all my simmies online in just a few minutes and fix ya up.