• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help i can't log on

L

lou2700

ok got comfortable to play some tt tonight,logged on ok then i then entered tt central,opened my map and saw that some of the neighborhoods were hidden and at the bottom of the screen a message shows downloading neighborhoodsII i didn't think much of it so i waited patiently till it got to 90%
then the game exited to the tt bug report page.
...so i reported and tried again
logged in ok,then again it downloaded AGAIN then i waited AGAIN,then SURPRISE,tt bug report page.
does this mean no tt this w/kend?? till they get back to me?

S

Sally Bumblefoot

This happens to me occaisionally too. I usually reboot my computer and then I can get on without any trouble. Hope it works for you!!

L

lou2700

nope that didn't work,but i'm on now w/o any problem,there must've been a problem last night when they downloaded the neighborhoods i guess.
thanks