• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP - How do I fix this gap in a keep wall?

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
See the picture below. Is there a way to close that gap. I can't seem to place a wall or arch on that title where the door is in the keep. Any advice is appreciated.

keep_door_issue.png

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO Look at the tile between the arch and the wall. That tile is for the wall tile you are seeing. Your arch would need to take 3.5 tiles to do what you are asking.

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe this will help. The tile below is part of the standard keep on the second floor. I can't drop a wall piece there. Understand what I am saying?

keep_door_issue_2.png

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
You can't place a wall piece there, but you can "trick" one of the stone doors to go there, and it will look just like a wall. Make a "Stone Door (S in)" piece (first door choice under walls on mallet and chisel tool) helpdoor.jpg .
Place the piece (without locking down) in any open area and double click it to open it. Then pick it up before it closes again. Now you will have to to temporarily remove this arch piece:
helpa.jpg
place the Stone door piece on the square this arch piece was on:
help2a.jpg
and double click it to close it again - this will force it into the gap you are trying to close. Then you will have to "i wish to secure this" for this door piece (different from the wall pieces in that regard). Replace the original arch piece and click it to lock it back:
help3.jpg

Hope this helps.