• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Help .... Housing Need .. ASAP :(

J

Jagger8711

I been trying to find a housing plot or a house for sale to fit my needs and been looking for weeks. I almost want to give up on the game cause I am so frustrated .... yeah I know I am being lame but I ran out of storage and can't even enjoy the game anymore. I need something 17x or bigger ... or a keep or a castle size plot. I don't know where else to turn to so I thought I try here. If you have a plot or a house for sale, name you're price in Gold, I might be willing to donate my kidney if it helps. :)

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon .

J

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're willing to give up because you can't find the biggest housing plots on the most populated shard?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been trying to find a housing plot or a house for sale to fit my needs and been looking for weeks. I almost want to give up on the game cause I am so frustrated .... yeah I know I am being lame but I ran out of storage and can't even enjoy the game anymore. I need something 17x or bigger ... or a keep or a castle size plot. I don't know where else to turn to so I thought I try here. If you have a plot or a house for sale, name you're price in Gold, I might be willing to donate my kidney if it helps. :)

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon .

J
You realise that an 18 x 18 has exactly the same storage allowance as a 15 x 15?

UO Stratics *New* | Master Building Table

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
wats up jagger, gonna run around and see what plots i can find but the odds of finding a spot thats placeable(18*18) is non. So buying one is your best best and the weekends is an ideal time to watch for spam, over this past week not even weekend ive seen multiple 18*18's for sale averaging 20mil fel to 100+mil tram/malas/tokuno (plot dependant of course) average house in tram is 35-60mil from my current experience. 600-424-712 is my icq add me if you want and ill help as much as i can.

J

Jagger8711

wats up jagger, gonna run around and see what plots i can find but the odds of finding a spot thats placeable(18*18) is non. So buying one is your best best and the weekends is an ideal time to watch for spam, over this past week not even weekend ive seen multiple 18*18's for sale averaging 20mil fel to 100+mil tram/malas/tokuno (plot dependant of course) average house in tram is 35-60mil from my current experience. 600-424-712 is my icq add me if you want and ill help as much as i can.
Wow you totally rock ... I just need something that's close to 3k lock downs so I can go as low as 15x ... I will message you on ICQ