• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help GM out bug an more.

startrek

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The people page GM's Problem that counting bugs in the game most the time then can fix the issue or not some GM's can fix it better than others and they know how to fix it.

To give an example of my problem with the GM no fault of their own is they could not fix my issue with block spots in my house. Deeded items can be a problem in game give an example stone table axes swords and other deeded items that you can accidentally chop in half even though you didn't need to chop them in half but so it goes you chop it in half but one of the spots is block now you call a GM to fix Problem then fix it. But then you get another GM with the same issue doesn't know how to fix it and will not call for another GM's help with the issue it could be several reasons why they may not have the staff or it could be just pride either way this is a problem. I think GM should have a site only for GM's for issues and problems the other GM's have fixed before so that way it helps other GM's fix issues with the game.

If you think this is a good post or you have problems please post it like I did maybe if enough of us post our problems here Masada May read it hopefully

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this happens in all areas of real life. you get someone on the phone that cant help, has no clue. best to call and get someone that knows. gms have always helped me out with an issue but not always showing up on time is all. thank god we have gms lol. the issue maybe the training, probably alot to know too.