• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP for information about poisoning on PVP

N

Ncy168

can anyone tell me about this??
i always see the template of nox dexxer that is setting the poisoning on 80.
is it necessary to GM poisoning for pvp. and i would like to get some information about the extra bonus of poisoning on pvp.... plz help

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The higher ur poisoning, the higher the chance of lethaling. i think

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The higher ur poisoning, the higher the chance of lethaling. i think

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right. At 80 poisoning skill you have 80% chanse of inflicting lethalposion and 20% chanse to inflict Deadly poison. At 100 Poisoning skill youll allwas inflict lethal poison.

Correct me if im wrong guys.

O

Obol

yes, you are wrong, with 80 poisoning you can apply only greater poison to a weapon so you'll have 80% to inflict dp with no chance for lp. Imo, GM or dont bother.

Edit: No, asking your friend all the time to apply dp on your weapon is not a good solution.

B

Balian

ya me too, my guy is only 80 nox and he applies DP with very little fails

I

imported_dexdash

obol dosent know what he's talking about at 80 you never fail to apply any poison even dp thats why most people dont take it above beacuase the 20 more points only help to give you 20% more chance for deadly and if your runing a tight template much better spent else where.

B

bordegan

As long as your poisoning and weapon skill totals 200 you will always deal lethal poison with a dp'd weapon. So with say 120 Fencing and 80 Poisoning you will always lethal with infectious strike....

As for magery...I don't play a nox mage...

W

willieturner

<blockquote><hr>

As long as your poisoning and weapon skill totals 200 you will always deal lethal poison with a dp'd weapon. So with say 120 Fencing and 80 Poisoning you will always lethal with infectious strike....

[/ QUOTE ]

This can't be right. I've played a nox dexxer temp with 120 wep skill and 80 poisoning and another template at 90 poisoning and at times i've failed at lethal on both of them

I

imported_Ali_Baba

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

this is incorrect at 120 fencing/80 poison you will not deliver leathal poison with infectious strike 100% your poison skill at 80 allows the chance to deliver lethal poison with an 80% chance using infectious strike in order to have 100% chance to deliver lethal poison you would need 100 poisoning the benefit of having 200+ weapon + poison skill is the 5 mana reduction used in specials if you have 40 lmc its nice to lethal poison for a measley 5 mana...

T

Trailer Trash

i have 120 fencing and 80 poisoning and i always get the poison increased 1 level message that is 100 percent of the time.
lethal poison or fifth level poison has long since been removed from the game.
when it was in the game it was poison that could not be cured it meant death!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

i have 120 fencing and 80 poisoning and i always get the poison increased 1 level message that is 100 percent of the time.
lethal poison or fifth level poison has long since been removed from the game.
when it was in the game it was poison that could not be cured it meant death!!

[/ QUOTE ]

80 poisoning should give you an 80% chance to bump deadly poison to lethal poison. It has not been removed from the game.