• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help for imbuing skill

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many years ago I created a char imbuyer. Now I want to create another imbuyer but I don't remember how to train the skill. I use a mythis token so I already start with 90 skill. Once upon a time there was a post where it was well explained how to do it but I can't find it. Can someone help me? I'm only interested in imbuying, not the other skills. Thank you

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Best way is to buy a blue scroll and have bags and bags of gear ready to unravel.

generally I go to painted caves till about 70-80 skill. Then miasma can get to 100+

Roof gear from 100-120 is best

Just loot every item and store in a house. And pile up enough to unravel for 15 min strait.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Save bags of gear, eat a blue scroll, and log in, unravrel and log out. It saves the scroll.