• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP! Find the Silver Steed

• Thread starter Michael Wolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Michael Wolf

Well I do admit this one lasted a lot longer than our first one, however I'm also quite sure that the change in decay rate has a lot to do with that as well.

Zoo is down to tier 10 and Y'all better get to taming if want to see the Silver Steed again.

MW

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I do admit this one lasted a lot longer than our first one, however I'm also quite sure that the change in decay rate has a lot to do with that as well.

Zoo is down to tier 10 and Y'all better get to taming if want to see the Silver Steed again.

MW
Hummph...... it was there last night when i went to bed PUT IT BACK Michael!

E

Eyes of Origin

Strangely enough, the Silver Steed is there this morning.

M

Michael Wolf

Well I helped, donated about 15k worth of unicorns last night, but no it was still about 45,000 points short when I went to bed. Someone else must have donated a lot as well.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put about 30k worth of Ki-Rins in today. I made about .5 on my taming. While I was doing my duty to the Zoo I ran into Sara whos was donating some polar bears. I hope what we did today will keep Quicksilver happy in his enclosure.

M

Michael Wolf

Nice Job Folks! I am impressed. Not only got the steed back in short order but nice numbers too.
Here's the deal on 11th tier. It takes 1,000,000 points per tier. Tier 11 takes 11,000,000 points. Last night I got it from about 10,535,000 to 10,550,000. Tonight I just checked and it's at 12,253,536. The decay rate is 1% per 48 hours so at 11,000,000 we would lose 10,000 points every 2 days. With the current amount of points Here what we can expect to lose 12,000 + plus points for about 40 days then it will drop just below 12,000 and work its way down slowly down to a loss of 11,00 every 2 days in about 6 months by my calculations before it drops below 11,000,000. We are a full 1,000,000 points over the tier and losing about 11-12k every 2 days would take a litle less than 200 days.

M

Michael Wolf

Serious flaw in my calculations, sorry. 1% of 11,000,000 is 110,000 not 11,000. Zoo is down to 12,151,555 alread from the 12,253,536 in a single decay cycle, thats a loss of 101,981 (there must have been some donations in that period to offset the minor difference in equation). At that decay rate, with no additional donations, we have about 10 decay cycles or 20 days before the Steed wanders off again.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serious flaw in my calculations, sorry. 1% of 11,000,000 is 110,000 not 11,000. Zoo is down to 12,151,555 alread from the 12,253,536 in a single decay cycle, thats a loss of 101,981 (there must have been some donations in that period to offset the minor difference in equation). At that decay rate, with no additional donations, we have about 10 decay cycles or 20 days before the Steed wanders off again.
I have been donating 2500 everyday and I saw lady willowwhisperer donating a few drakes this morning. I hope we can stay a head of the cycle for a good while.