• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help decorating Alchemist's lab

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe using potion kegs somehow, without them looking stupid like they do when you have stacks of them. Anybody have screenshots of their labs? I used to have glassblowing on my old account, it was nice. I always had glassblowing stuff for sale, even though it didn't sell very well. But when people bought them, they bought almost everything. I saw in a pic where somebody had raised a bench and set alchemical stuff on it (making it look like it was attached to the south wall). Kinda looking for more stuff like this. Mostly using the East side of my house in a room.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a picture to offer, but one thing I find folk forget - a bubbling flask makes much more sense when it's on top of a heating stand.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I thought i had an alchemy shop, apparently I don't, but this is close, could combine aspects as well

Also there's craftable alchemists tables that look cool.

But for ideas:

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the regs laid out on the table. I forgot about the bubbling flasks.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What size area do you have to work with? I am doing a few deco projects, including my own house so I can come up with something and post it here for reference or ideas to generate for you :)

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's what I have to work with: I want to use the east wall behind the tables. If I can make it look better using the tables differently or something different in that area that would be cool. the right side is going to be the runebook library, at least three or four rows. just looking for ideas, there are some good ones on here.. thanks for the replies

Attachments

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My alchemy / Scribe corner

old res on tables flasks

Make racks out of tables heatint stands with skull candles look nice

BUBLING FLASKS are a must

Attachments

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the Bloody Brew from Catskills. Found it on UOGuide.com - I like what they did with the cabinet +bench +stuff +bench +stuff in the back of the bar area. Easily can be used for alchemy type stuff. Not sure how it would look on the the other wall though.

Attachments