• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Help! Cant train Bushido from trainer

C

cwu712

I just came back to try UO:KR after 4-5 years of break, and want to train bushido up from the vendor. Went to new haven trainer, and prior to accepting quest, typed in the following context: hamato train bushido

I got no response, nada, zilch, no "you need to give me xxx gold to train you" message at all. Its like if it isnt registering with the NPC. I looked all around the forums and doesnt appear that anyone is having this problem. Is it be because I am on the 14 day free trial account that I cant train from NPCs? But I trained swords and magery from npc just yesterday and that worked.

C

Connor_Graham

Try Shift/LClick on the trainer. That should bring up the context menu.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a brief investigation (I did it myself) I found that the spoken command does, in fact, not work.

However, I single clicked him to put his icon at the top of the screen, then right clicked the icon and the training menu came up and worked correctly. In this manner, I was able to train bushido.

edit: Connor had it good too, except I had to shift right click.

C

cwu712

I didnt know you can do that. So thats the "context menu" everyone refers to

Thanks a ton for the help, you guys rock!

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand the frustration in something not working that should, but skills trained to 30 go pretty quick...