• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Helm of the Orcish King

M

Morloch

Hi,

Just returned after about 5 years off.... :confused: at all the changes, but catching up...

I have a 'Helm of the Orcish King' on Europa, and was wondering how much it is worth - can anyone advise?

Cheers

Mo

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest, I don't know it's provenance.

I picked it up at an iDOC shortly before I stopped playing 5 years back.
I knew it was a rare, but can't find any significant info.

Best I could find was:

http://www.bricities.com/tuo/en/s01all.html

and

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1010514

The latter suggesting that it might not be unique, since the post was in 2008 (whilst I wasn't playing).
Well, most of season 1 items were duped alot so probably there are more than one. Anyway, my advice to you is not sell the item to the offers via PM that you will receive today if those people are not part of this discussion/pricecheck. The stealth buyers are very common on this board and they try to get rares very cheap.

Cheers

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welp I'm sold. I don't know if you are accepting offers but I'd like to offer 200 mill to get it started.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

C

Corum11

It's not unique, I've personally seen 2 of these owned by other people who are not this guy on Europa.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm,

well I know there were 2 of them that were called Orcish Kings. 1 from Drachefels and 1 from Europa. All the rest where Orc Chief Helms. 1 of these helms is currently locked down at Orc's musuem on GL and the other was owned by Hemisphere. Now that you are selling it, guess we know what happend to Hemisphere's collection :)

I am accusing you of anything just saying we are finally seeing his collection being surfaced once again.

C

Corum11

Hmm, well this is interesting then, cause I own one of these helms as well, but mine is slightly different with reflect physical 15 instead of DCI.

M

mask-z

I'm also interested by your item Corum11 please contact me, i have sent you a pm

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you post what all the PM offers are as ALOT of us see ninja PM'ers who offer you a awsome price and you sell, when some of us would of paid more for it.

Best bet is auction them here so everyone can see bids and have a chance to bid as if its a nice item you'll get double usually what a PM is.

Thunderz

M

Morloch

Ok folks - thanks for the advice.

If I decide to sell (which I may well do, since I'm not a collector), I'll in all liklihood auction it on this site.

Cheers
Mo