• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello :)

G

I didn't see a place to post this specifically or a thread to add to, but I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I used to play back in 2002-04 and just got the email from MaxisLuc yesterday about all the new changes, so I had to come check it out.
I look forward to spending mindless hours skilling and chatting with everyone again! Oh... I was actually able to secure my old name (Chy) in EALand... I'd love to make some new friends, so drop me a line!

*wave*

C

Cruz Cavera

Welcome Back! It's great to see returning players. I hope you like the changes. Feel free to IM me in game if you have any questions.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wb Chy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wb Chy im me in game if u need anything, ur coming back at a good time

I

imported_SimTripps

Yey - wb, Chy! Hope with the amnesty, you'll get all your stuff back in March!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't see a place to post this specifically or a thread to add to, but I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I used to play back in 2002-04 and just got the email from MaxisLuc yesterday about all the new changes, so I had to come check it out.
I look forward to spending mindless hours skilling and chatting with everyone again! Oh... I was actually able to secure my old name (Chy) in EALand... I'd love to make some new friends, so drop me a line!

*wave*

[/ QUOTE ]Welcome back!!!

G

Welcome back Chy !

You've come back at just the right time.

See you around town.

Polly