• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come back! (surprised noone said that so far)
tell you the truth i want to but i would be so lost would have to relearn a whole new game again LOL (which could be enjoyable) and babydoll stole all my **** LOL not really but i did ask her to get rid of it all but i think about UO all the time maybe ill reactivate sprago atleast and give it a month if i can find a gtc

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have known many faces of Sprago, but you have always been just that, Sprago. You have always had this entire game nailed flat, so you need a different reason not to return. You only fear is propably:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
tell you the truth i want to but i would be so lost would have to relearn a whole new game again LOL (which could be enjoyable) and babydoll stole all my **** LOL not really but i did ask her to get rid of it all but i think about UO all the time maybe ill reactivate sprago atleast and give it a month if i can find a gtc
don't throw any money down, do an Endless journey until you re-learn it. then see if you want to sub.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea i tried that the problem is im way to limited if im gonna do it at all i gotta reactivate sprago

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Sprago. It was a hell of a time back when.
Dude honestly it was more then that we were literally a family i know thats the biggest reason we all ended up leaving because it wil never be the same I would look forward to talking with you all every night Savage, Tide, Balki, Shad, Kat, Alaric, Sal, Krystal, Monolith, Elvis, Kelmo, Neo, You (Hattori), Babydoll, Luka, Gujek and myself(i feel bad because i feel im leaving someone out and i dont mean to), but anyway we would have that many on everynight for 5+ years we all got close. Hell i got to meet Tide in Houston Texas he came to the airport and picked me and my girlfriend up because we were on a six hour layover at the airport and we all went out to eat at Chili's LOL its something that would have never happened with out UO because we live in Wisconsin. It's just one of many great memories. I miss that so much

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG i was looking through my icq list the ones i listed arent even half of the people i knew a was missing some didnt realize how many Ru, Demon Wind, Frost, Watcher, goodguy, idico, Righty, Roetegen, and The rebel. Those are a few more and i still know i missing some.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there are some you missed, but it was a big list. It’s strange how things slip away and you later wonder why.