• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

My name is Zalan semi-new resident of Chessy. Primary shard of playing is that of Legends formerly AOL Legends. I was involved in a RP town a long time ago. & decide to take up a second residents in Chessy for Multi Reason.

Primarly plan on playing one character as a Fallen Paladin. & outside of support character I`m going to try to stick to this one character. *cross fingers* You might see a Pally running around on an Ethereal Ki-rin weilding the Wraith of Dryad in Virtue armor thats me ^^

Thought I`d poke my head in & tell you a little bit about me.

T

Tiger Lily

Welcome to Tips! Your welcome to stay in guild as long as you like or move to one you prefer anytime you like. We are glad to have you and I look forward to many endevors!

~Tiger Lily/Shiela

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hi Zalan

Glade to have you living in the village. You and magistrate Mirt should get together about the Northern Guard tower. It looks wonderful! We are really glade to have you here and look forward to working with you.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the best way to get ahold of Magistrate Mirt?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hello!!

Glade to have you here. Sorry for the really late message. Rares Festival has been kicking my butt hehe. Hopefully things will settle down in a week or so.