• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

DENNAR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually this is the old LS Bowyer. DENNAR was lost years ago when stratics had a melt down, when I reregistered I typed too fast and without looking and became Denar on Stratics.

Sorry but I no longer have or use icq. But hello Bill. I think that is you asking me to icq you.

I actually just stopped by to say hello.

Something to share with you all. Remember the chickens that would not die? And everyone needs a Golem!

Cya's, have a great night.

T

TanisHalfElven

Holy flying bat turds batman, its Dennar. Man I used to love shopping at your castle.

T

TanisHalfElven

Ya, she found mine for me, minus the post count but oh well. Rather have my old name back over a count any day of the week.

K

King Durango

Where was Castle Dennar? I remember visiting it often enough but now I can't recall the location. And what is there now? Another Castle, I presume.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where was Castle Dennar? I remember visiting it often enough but now I can't recall the location. And what is there now? Another Castle, I presume.
It's another castle, in what's now an overly populated with housing and nothing else neighborhood... I'm pretty sure I still have a rune in my nostalgia runebook in my bank box. I'll see if I can get a SS taken and posted up, if you want.

T

TanisHalfElven

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt it near minoc. Like on the way from vesper. I bought a rune early on there so walking there never really was big on my 2 do list.