• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

C

Cappro

Hello. Im kind of a returning player, i played on sonoma years ago, and left around the time daoc came out, i started back playing uo a year later, but was playing on the la shard, i quit again when wow came out, and im back playing uo. Now i just need to find a guild that i fit in, i have a thunter and a tamer right now. Looking to join a pvm guild i guess or just one that regularly has events or something of the sort.

icq# 13771572

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try PAS. I am sure one of them will come around before long or you can prolly get there guild website at UO.com under there guild listing. They do reg events and the works PvM wise.

btw...if got any question about UO now days...feel free to hit me up. Be more than happy to anwser them as best I can and welcome back.

L

Lord Drakelord

PAS normally meets ever evening [8pm CDT] for an event unless real life rears up or there is some sort of shard event going on. Your game play sounds as if you would enjoy being in PAS.

http://www.peoplesarmyofsonoma.net/

Link above to the forum. Feel free to contact the guild master, KD. You also send you are a t hunter, and the chapter of THB is in allinace with PAS, great for when you need help with a map site.